Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lil Wayne - Racks


Lil Wayne - Racks Lyrics: I can't fuck with ho niggas I can't trust these hoes neither Wake up early in the morning Eat that pussy like cold pizza Hater ass niggas be baller blocking Acting like some goalkeepers There's a reason for everything But my niggas kill for no reason Camo shorts, with a ho beater All-black hoodie, I'm the Grim Reaper Look like its time for spring cleaning Brand new spanking street-sweeper Been in the game, I'm knee-deep I like good head, I like good reefer All my niggas strapped and ready To set it off: Queen Latifah Got a chopper with a drum Split Swishers with my thumb Get money like Donald Trump Double barrel on that pump This kusher guy ain't no chump Get stupid and get stomped Two girls I call Kriss Kross Kriss Kross'll make you jump I do what a nigga gotta do Got goons - I ain't even gotta shoot Got a bunch of bad bitches by the pool I like my bitches in twos Gotta go, I stick it and move G Code: I stick to the rules Last night I got so high Swear to God, I went to the moon I want that shit you can't get no where You pussy boy, don't go there If I don't do nothing, I'mma ball No hair. Smoking on that "oh yeah" My niggas tote that hardware What you bout woadie? My niggas about that warfare Real nigga since day one Cause I ain't promised day two Throw that pussy at me Bitch, I think I'm Babe Ruth Drop top Maybach on the way Yeah that's that new Land-o-Lakes She hit me with her jungle I'm gonna hit her with that rattle snake Ass goes clap like ...

Low Price Vtech Bouncing Turtle Lexmark X6100 Buy




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links